Liggen bij jouw thuis de magazine’s op volgorde van uitgave nummer? Heb jij de titels in de boekenkast op alfabet staan. Wordt je gek van een ongestructureerde digitale omgeving? Maar vind je het niet storend om minder gestructureerde collega’ s te helpen orde in de chaos te creëren? Lees dan snel verder. Deze baan is echt wat voor jou. Leuk hoor!!
Voor een projectorganisatie in de renewable off-shore wind.
The best Document Controller
Is responsible for executing documentation and information management routines in order to ensure full transparency, traceability and control of information generated in Offshore Energy projects. This includes mainly documentation exchanged with contractors as well as the handover documentation for operation & maintenance stage. Your experience in former organizations and projects will help you, but extensive alignment within the organization coals and culture with similar projects and complying with and improving existing frameworks is of high importance.
The activities will approximately consist of:
80 % hands on documentation works (monitoring documentation processes)
10 % Set-up, implement documentation processes with contractors
10 % Controlling, Reporting, Supporting and advising;
• Quality control on documentation flows in DMS
• Aligns pro-actively with counterparts at contractors and internal colleague’s, e.g. project team members;
• Takes care of a complete archive in the applicable system(s) and looks after proper filing of the documents;
• Ensure a quality assurance in the document filing and coordination of document filing (e.g. handling SharePoint, Think Project!);
• Aligns pro-actively with counterparts at contractor;
Ensure follow-up and reporting of internal deadlines for document review;
• Preparation and processing of documentation for the adoption by the operation;
• Execute documentation procedures for the project;
• Preparation of figures and statistics for the (project) management (reporting);
• You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors;
• Handling Master Document Registere (MDR) processes (responsible);
• Backup for other document controllers.
• You have completed at least a relevant education on HBO level and affinity with ICT;
• You have proven knowledge and experience (3 years +) of organizing documentation and information streams in complex project organizations preferable in the infrastructural/offshore field;
• Experience with SharePoint and ThinkProject! is an advantage• You have good communication skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well;
• You show initiative, you are analytic, sensitive, aware of different interest and capable of balanced judgement;
• You are able to present yourself towards internal and external stakeholders;
• Knowledge in one or more document management systems;
• You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no ‘nine to five-mentality’;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
• A very nice job in a starting company who does it just a little differently;
• An environment with a lot of room for input, development and showing your ownership for your work;
• That you meet ambitious colleagues who work passionately on satisfied clients and the development of in-PRO6 services;
• That ice challenges you in this and helps you realize your ambitions.